Socially distanced golf, is still golf!
On May 26, 2021, the CHHMA & COPA Annual Golf Tournament is scheduled to take place at the Richmond Hill Golf & Country Club in Richmond Hill, Ontario with tee-off times every 10 minutes starting at 8:00 a.m.
This golf day will be very similar to our Golf Day held last September and will be adhering to all COVID-19 guidelines and is open to the industry (non-members welcome).
This year’s event format will consist of:
- Tee-off times every 10 minutes starting at 8:00 AM (first come, first serve. Once you register we will send you your designated tee-off time)
- 18 holes of golf with cart; power cart has social distancing dividers
- Bucket of balls for the driving range
- Score cards will be distributed from the starter
- Contest holes (prizes will be mailed or emailed to winners)
- Scoring results
- Boxed Breakfast on the cart
- Lunch on the course
- A treat on the course
- 2 drink tickets per golfer
- Donation to The Food Bank
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate a social cocktail hour and dinner after golf.
For this golf day we will continue with the prices that were offered in September 2020. $200 per person + HST for Members ($300 + HST for Non-Members) to account for all the modifications.
We will continue with our hole sponsorship as in previous years. The cost is $200 per hole. We will purchase a $50 gift certificate for the winner of the Competition Hole.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities:
Breakfast Sponsor: $500 + HST
Lunch Sponsor: $1,000 + HST
Treat on the Course Sponsor: $300 + HST
Cart Sponsor: $250.00 + HST
All sponsors will receive pre- and post-event mention in all event communications and their logo on the event page, as well as applicable signage at the tournament:
- Breakfast Sponsor: logo on all breakfast bags
- Lunch Sponsor: logo on lunch ticket
- Treat Sponsor: signage on cart and ticket per golfer
- Cart Sponsor: company name and logo on each cart
All questions and inquiries should be directed to Pam Winter at email@example.com